- It tells your customers that you still exist to provide them with your services. It’s quite possible people will have a doubt about what businesses are still around after this year’s COVID-19 drama.
- It’s another way to thank them for their relationship – maybe include a gift, like a custom voucher, tucked inside? (Why not consider custom thank you cards to send out during the year too – we can help you with those).
- To tell them about anything new you are doing – you could include a flyer about this. Many companies have changed what they do or the services they offer in light of COVID-19. (Talk to us for a flyer quote).
- Compliment it with a free calendarfor the year ahead – so your brand stays on their desk or wall all year round – include a special offer each month to encourage their ongoing relationship. we can print your custom calendars – contact us for a quote (See our article – https://www.affordaprint.co.uk/10-reasons-market-business-printed-calendar/).
- It continues to boost confidence in your brand – a branded card speaks much more than something purchased in a shop. It is most cost effective – when you consider most good cards in the shop are over £1 each. Some we have done recently worked out at only 24p each (148mm square) and 17p each (rectangular, A5 folded to A6). We can also provide you with a quote for design (if needed). Here are some some design examples put together for our customers:
7. They don’t have to be business branded – have a different design as your own personal cards – again, more cost effective than from the shops – and much more personal.
8. The open rate of an email campaign recently was estimated at 80% (see https://www.campaignmonitor.com/resources/guides/email-marketing-benchmarks/)- So out of 100 contacts, less than 18 will open them.
With that in mind, what percentage will open a Christmas card from you? To answer that question – how many Christmas cards do you open that arrive in the post? So, in many ways, this would be better than an email campaign.
Something to bear in mind while considering other cards too during the year – Easter, Birthdays, Anniversaries and Thank You cards.
9. Depending on who you send these to, why not include a newsletter – your latest email campaign, but in printed format – the open rate will end up being more!
10. The human touch – we have all been stuck behind screens for so long this year! Greeting cards carry with them a sense of warmth and appropriate intimacy that makes the content of the card all that more important to the recipient. Especially at this time, include a personal message – tempting as it may be to have everything automated – a personal pen written message will stand out as very human in such a technologically drenched time.
Talk to us about your Greeting Card project – we would love to hear from you.
02382 358 168